Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A long time coming!

I cannot believe the last time I posted on my blog was when my son Terah was born!  Oh my,  He will be 3 come February. I guess now with almost everyone is on Facebook, I have slacked.  Well,  I want to start doing a blog again.  So hear goes....


In the almost 3 years that I have been absent in the blog world.  I have given birth to two more precious Blessings.  Ian was born in April almost 2 yrs ago and 2 months ago God blessed us with another little girl, Pippa.  I will post pictures.

Here is our family photo back in Spring.  I was pregnant with our Pippa in this Photo.  So much has changed. Ian wasn't walking at this time.  Now he RUNS.  He also is fatter :)  If you are wondering who that gorgeous dog is on the end.  That is Xena, she is our Cane Corso.  She also just gave birth to 7 adorable pups almost a week ago.

              Here is my sweet Ian.  This boy has been such a blessing to our family.
       Here is Ian giving me a kiss while in Labor with his sister Pippa.
       Here is Shylah giving Xena a hug during our family photos at the park.
       Nothing like being a daddy's girl!  Here is Elanor, Hana, and Shylah with their daddy.
          Momma sneaking in a kiss during our family photo shoot at the park.
           This was taken at the park near our church.  Even Xena got in on the fun.
          Philip and Jeremiah on their hike on the Appalachian Trails.
               
This is Pippa at 2 months.  The time sure flies!
                        Jeremiah and Pippa one fall morning!
                       I sure love my family! Never a dull moment.
                      Here is a photo of our sweet Ian when he was a few days old.
                       I was almost 8 months pregnant here with Pippa.
                  This is Jeremiah's horse.  Captain Chub.  He bought it with the money he saved.
           There is no way you can resist a smile like that and not make your day brighter!
                                         My sweet family including Xena :)
                           This is a photo after we finished a 5k on Jeremiah's Birthday.
                                 Terah looking so sweet while sleeping.
Back in March.  Philip ran a marathon 26.2 miles and I did a Half marathon 13.1.  That thing was horrible.. But oh so fun.  I plan to be signing up for another one .. Anyone wanna join me so I am not a lone this time:)

Thanks for stopping by enjoying a little piece of our family.    Till next time, God Bless!!

No comments: